Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Forum
AeRO is pleased to support the VCCRI Cardiovascular Data Forum – 27th August 2019 in Sydney
You’re invited to the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, the Australian Cardiovascular Alliance and Australian eResearch Organisation forum on:
Future-Proofing Cardiovascular Dataset Management – Identifying and Implementing a Collaborative National Approach
will be held on 27th August in Sydney at the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, Darlinghurst, NSW.
Join sector leaders from cardiovascular research and data science to discuss this important issue and foster a cohesive and sustainable future for Australasian eResearch and data management.
More information at http://aero.edu.au/VCCRI_cardio/
Information sessions will include:
- The International experience of stem cell BioBanking/data sharing
- FAIR data principles
- Advantages of data sharing in life sciences
- Why now – the Australian climate
- The funders view
- Australian big data infrastructure
Workshop topics will include:
- What cardiovascular data exists in Australia that could be leveraged to develop internationally transformative datasets
- Who is producing data and willing to contribute?
- Scope of proposed datasets – data types/format/standards/analysis
- Metadata standards for data sharing and collaboration
- Privacy and Ethics
- Potential partners
- Access, hosting and administration
This event is supported by funding from the Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) Transformative data project grant.