or visit our membership information page
The objectives of AeRO are to:
- Operate a national association of eResearch organisations
- Accelerate the development and adoption of eResearch practices, capabilities and standards in Australasia
- Stimulate and enhance collaboration between and amongst researchers, research institutions and eResearch service providers nationally and internationally
- Develop strategies for and coordinate and facilitate improved delivery and support of eResearch services and platforms
- Advocate the advancement and adoption of eResearch to researchers, research institutions, government and other organisations
AeRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.