or visit our membership information page
AeRO was established to:
- provide a forum for those interested in eResearch so as to stimulate discussion of relevant issues
- support research, advocacy and lobbying on behalf of the eResearch communities in Australia and New Zealand
- support eResearch in higher education
- promote co-operation and liaison with other groups and organisations which have related or complementary purposes and activities
- establish an association of organisations employing professionals engaged in eResearch; and
- facilitate professional development of eResearch staff.
AeRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.