Service desk tools
What is it?
A Service Desk is a tool intended to provide a single-point-of-contact for all users. For example, a Service Desk can take on types of roles such as a call centre, help desk, or contact centre.
Online Service Desks enhances the user’s experience with a nice interface, tier 0 (self-service) knowledge base, ticket submission, search facility, and more.
There are many cloud solutions for providing customer service. Some of the well known ones are listed below:
- ZenDesk – www.zendesk.com
- FreshDesk – www.freshdesk.com
- GrooveHQ – www.groovehq.com
- Provides tier 0 articles and search capability
- Handles concurrent users better than an email inbox/queue
- Includes process driven workflow
- Full issue/ticket tracking and referral