Login button placement
- The login button should be placed in the top right hand corner of the web page.
Login and sign up forms
- Login forms should be placed at the top and aligned to either the center, or left of the main content area
- If a user system is not central to the website, a simple login-form may be located in the top bar.
- Login form should contain a ‘Sign Up / Request account’ and a ‘Reset password / Request new password’ link underneath the login form
- User sign up form should be a clear and concise form listing all fields with required details being indicated with an asterisk