AeRO – Australian eResearch Organisations – is a collaborative organisation of national and state-based research service providers to advance eResearch implementation and innovation in Australia.
We support partner organisations to enhance and accelerate Australia’s lead in the global eResearch space by implementing strategic initiatives that benefit the broader eResearch community.
The objectives of AeRO are to:
- Operate a national association of eResearch providers
- Accelerate the development and adoption of eResearch practices, capabilities and standards in Australia
- Stimulate and enhance collaboration between and amongst researchers, research institutions and eResearch service providers nationally and internationally
- Develop strategies for and coordinate and facilitate improved delivery and support of eResearch services and platforms
- Advocate the advancement and adoption of eResearch to researchers, research institutions, government and other organisations