The objectives of AeRO are to:
- Operate a national association of eResearch organisations
- Accelerate the development and adoption of eResearch practices, capabilities and standards in Australasia
- Stimulate and enhance collaboration between and amongst researchers, research institutions and eResearch service providers nationally and internationally
- Develop strategies for and coordinate and facilitate improved delivery and support of eResearch services and platforms
- Advocate the advancement and adoption of eResearch to researchers, research institutions, government and other organisations
We seek to work across 6 core pillars – advocacy, leadership, collaboration, solutions, service maturity, skills and communication. Additional information can be found in the AeRO pillars overview.
We invite you to join AeRO.